|“||It was a Spirit's fault, that five years ago... my parents died.||”|
|Hair Color||Silver White|
|Equipment||Combat Wiring Suit |
Ashcroft I Alice (Date AST Like)
|Relatives||Unnamed Parents (Deceased)|
|Affiliations|| Anti Spirit Team |
Raizen High School
|Occupation||AST's Wizard |
|Voice Actor||Togashi Misuzu|
Origami is a top student in terms of grades in her entire school as well as a very athletic person. Of course, none of the student body and facility members know that she is a member of the AST with a few exceptions unknown to her. Origami is a very skilled wizard, but she is also a little reckless when it comes to dealing with spirits in combat.
For unknown reasons, Origami is romantically interested in Shido, no one knows why but her devotion towards him has caused her to develop stalking habits, such as sniffing his gym clothes. Shido is also the only one who knows that Origami is part of AST that she knows for an outsider who is not related to any military institutions. For some reason that has yet to be explained in the novel, Origami also trusts Shido in a very high degree to the point that it was as if she taking order from a commander in the military.
Origami is shown as a young female with short, silvery-white hair arranged in a bob cut having three hairclips in the left part of her hair and blue eyes and wears the girl uniform like her female classmates. However, in her AST Combat Wiring Suit, her appearance is more fierce. Origami's clips has not shown, instead of a pair of sensors attaching to her hair, with armor hiding her skins in shoulder to the hand, a part of the body and legs. However, the part of her chest is seen with a trasparent suit that her made her belly visible, and also the thigh is seen without an armor.
Origami is a person that rarely openly talks with other people unless needed, with only a few exceptions such as Shido Itsuka (where the novels have yet to state why she is interested in him romantically, which is unknown to him of course) and Tohka Yatogami (Origami's rival in many ways). She isn't a shy person, but more of an unsocial type of person; a bit reckless or aggressive if she has a goal or purpose to fulfill.
Five years ago, before the main story of Date A Live, both of her parents were killed by a Spirit that uses fire as one of its powers. This event in Origami’s life led her to join the AST in order to seek revenge. She also seems to have met Shido once at some point before the series, and developed feelings for him (and started stalking him on a regular basis).
Appearances: Volume 1-10
Appearances: Volume 1-
Appearances: Episode 1-12
In one of the possible endings, Origami is seen having long hair and is pregnant. It is presumed that she and Shido are married, as both are shown with a matching ring on their left ring fingers.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
As a student, Origami is at the top of her school, having top grades in both sports and acadamics.
As a wizard, Sir Isaac Ray Peram Wescott claimed she has potencial that only one person out of 10,000 has, and if she underwent DEM's enhancement treatment she could gain power greater than even Mana Takamiya and Artemisia B. Ashcroft and, perhapse even, the strongest wizard in the world, Ellen Mira Mathers (though he ment it as a joke).
- Origami once accidentally shot and killed Shido while trying to kill Tohka when she (Tohka) was still considered a Spirit by the machines that detect Spirits. (volume 1)
- Origami has detailed information about Shido from his ID data, like his health check-up report, due to her stalking habit towards him.
- Origami is considered a genius in many fields, including: studies, sports, and even cooking.
- Origami believes Kotori was the Spirit who killed her parents because her parents died in a fire caused by a Spirit known as Efreet.
- Tobiichi's first name, Origami may be a reference to to the Traditional Japanese art of paper folding arts known as Origami.
- Origami has "one" character in her name, referring to Sephira on Kabbalah's Tree of Life, "crown," which also refers to as admirable intelligence.
- In volume 10, probably same as Kotori, she was revealed to be a sprit.