|Light Novel Volume 07|
|Volume Title||Miku Truth|
|Release Date||March 19, 2013|
|Number of Pages||259|
|Cover Character/s||Tohka Yatogami|
| Preceded by|
|Volume list|| Followed by|
「I only wish to help Shido-san! 」The worst Spirit, Tokisaki Kurumi appeared before Shido, who is in a desperate situation. She offers her power to help rescue Tohka from DEM――! ?
Fujimi Shobo's SummaryEdit
「Hey Shidō-san, don’t you need help to rescue Tohka-san?」The sixth Spirit Miku used her angel to brainwash the citizens of Tenguu City, Yoshino, and the Yamai Sisters. With Tohka captured by DEM and unable to receive support from Ratatoskr, a girl appeared before Itsuka Shido -the worst Spirit that had once tried to kill him, Kurumi. Despite the risk of borrowing her power, Shido, determined to rescue Tohka, continues to fight. 「Let’s begin our war.」To save the Spirit, Miku, who possess warped perceptions about humans, go once more on a date and make her fall in love!?
- Kurumi returns to help Shido due to him giving her an opportunity to escape Kotori.
- Kurumi and Shido proceeds to investigate on Miku.
- Miku's past as a human was brought up.
- Shido tries to ask Miku to not target him until he saved Tohka.
- Origami and Mana defeat all of the DEM Wizards except for Ellen.
- Tohka's Inverse Form was introduced.
- Shido manages to seal Tohka's inverse form.
- Shido's declaration of saying that he will always be Miku's fan prompts her to fell for Shido and be sealed.
- Kurumi reveals that she wants to find the Second Spirit in order to gain information on the Spirit of Origin.
- Chapter 6 - Nightmare, Reappear
- Chapter 7 - The Battlefield of Only Two People
- Chapter 8 - Streets Engulfed in Fire and Shadow
- Chapter 9 - Demon King
- Chapter 10 - Slaughtering Tyrant
- Epilogue - After the Festival
- Shido Itsuka
- Tohka Yatogami
- Kurumi Tokisaki
- Origami Tobiichi
- Miku Izayoi
- Yamai Twins
- Sir Isaac Ray Pelham Westcott
- Ellen Mira Mathers
- Ai Yamabuki
- Mai Hazakura
- Mii Fujibakama
|Miku Lily||Natsumi Search|