|Light Novel Volume 11|
|Volume Title||Tobiichi Devil|
|Release Date||September 20, 2014|
|Number of Pages||200|
|Cover Character/s||Origami Tobiichi|
| Preceded by|
|Volume list|| Followed by|
Five years ago. The fateful day where Origami's parents were killed by a Spirit and when Kotori turned into a Spirit. The day of despair when Tobiichi Origami who has been turned into a Spirit, was crushed. In order to avoid the worst outcome, Shido now stands in the Tengu City, 5 years in the past in order to change the world.
- Shido is sent to Tenguu City five years into the past.
- Kurumi instructs Shido to undo the past and prevent Origami from inversing.
- Shido meets with a young Origami and encourages her to move on from her despair, ending up recreating the events leading up to Origami's feelings for him in the original timeline.
- Shido is instructed to find Kurumi's self from five years ago in order to travel further back to the past to stop Origami.
- Shido encounters <Phantom>, who takes the form of Rinne Sonogami to converse with him.
- Shido manages to save Origami's parents from herself and returns to the present.
- Origami is now no longer a part of AST, but her Spirit powers remain in the new timeline and will automatically assume her inverse form if there are Spirit powers detected.
- Shido seals Origami after bringing her back from her despair.
- The Spirits regain their knowledge from the old timeline.
- Chapter 6: The One Struggling
- Chapter 7: Phantom
- Chapter 8: <Devil>
- Chapter 9: Instinct
- Chapter 10: The Angel Of The Night With Falling Stars
- Epilogue: Tobiichi Origami
- Origami Tobiichi
- Shido Itsuka
- Tohka Yatogami
- Miku Izayoi
- Kaguya and Yuzuru Yamai
- Kurumi Tokisaki
- Kotori Itsuka
- Rinne Sonogami
- Reine Murasame
- Tamae Okamine
|Tobiichi Angel||Itsuka Disaster|